Our body is a part of nature. We can get almost every solution from nature. And there are also some natural ways to lighten your hair and most interestingly you can apply it at your home. Are you wonder how to lighten hair naturally with home remedies? Then please read this article. It’s for you only.
Everyone wants their blonde, lighter hair in the summer. Well, maybe not all women, but most prefer a brighter look for the warmer months. If you tend to want to highlight your hair during the summer but prefer to avoid stable chemical dyes or lighteners, there are several homemade recipes you can try to lighten your hair below.
It uses natural ingredients, so it will not harm your hair. Perhaps when young applied lemon juice to their head in hopes of clearing it up. Well, this is about the same, with only a few key ingredients added.
Home hair lightening is much less expensive than buying beauty products for this purpose in stores and can be used more than once because there are no chemicals that break and dry out hair.
Here are some methods you can try to lighten the black or dark tone of your hair:
Homemade recipes to lighten hair without damaging:
1. Honey and vinegar
Honey and vinegar is a great ingredient to naturally lighten hair, To do this, you need:
- One tablespoon ground cardamom or cinnamon – any of them works, so it’s your choice
- One tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups distilled vinegar
- 1 cup raw honey – available at most health food stores
Just mix the ingredients and then apply them to damp or wet hair. You can use a brush or comb to make sure you distribute it evenly or only apply it where you want to rinse.
Once this wraps your hair in plastic wrap, or you can put on a shower cap to wrap your head in a towel.
How to lighten hair naturally to blonde shade leave the mixture on overnight and then wash your hair in the morning. There is no need to sit in the sunlight.
This mixture works because honey has small traces of hydrogen peroxide, which is a lightning agent. Cinnamon and cardamom, along with the help of olive oil, increase this effect.
2. Chamomile tea
Specifically, chamomile tea is a great agent to lighten hair naturally. You can use black tea if you want, but chamomile offers many features that will help keep your hair smooth and healthy. For this, it is necessary:
- One teabag
Just boil the water and let the tea bag sit for about 10 minutes. Once the tea has cooled, rinse your hair with water and leave it on for about 15 minutes.
To achieve the necessary hair lightening, you may need to do this 2-3 times before shampooing or rinsing.
3. Rinse the hair with lemon juice
Of course, if you are old school, you can mix a cup of water with two tablespoons of lemon juice and apply it to your hair.
And then you should just sit in the sunlight until your head is dry. It is another slightly more subtle natural way to lighten.
Rhubarb works very well and is the right choice during the summer. You can grow it or purchase it from your local supermarket or agricultural market. To lighten the hair with rhubarb, you will need:
- 2 cups of water
- ¼ cup chopped rhubarb
Just boil it in water and then let it cool down completely. Strain and use the liquid as a rinse. Let the rinse sit for about 10 minutes and then rinse with just water.
5. Baking soda as a hair lightener
It is excellent for removing chemical buildup from your hair, and can also use as a lightening agent.
It takes longer than other methods, but if used around once every week, it can over time remove the harmful chemicals and make your hair lighter naturally.
Note that baking powder is not the same as baking soda since there are a few differences which we will explain in another article.
Cinnamon is not only a great product to clarify, but it also has a perfect aroma. Just use:
- Cinnamon powder
Just add cinnamon powder to a small amount of conditioner, and then evenly coat dark or black hair from top to bottom.
If desired, applying the mixture by combing can ensure that it covers it evenly. Keep your hair tight and make sure of this with a clip, or you can wear a bathing cap to hold your hair in place.
Let the mixture sit overnight. To lighten your hair naturally, you must rinse and shampoo first thing in the morning. This blend is perfectly safe to use more than once if you want lighter hair.
7. Vitamin C
This vitamin is ideal for hair. It not only clarifies it; It also helps keep you healthy.
Just use about 8 or 9 vitamin C tablets, crush them and mix with your favorite shampoo. Wash as usual and then condition.
8. Henna powder
This product, mixed with chamomile is a great lightening agent. You will need:
- Boiled water
- Chamomile – Powder is better, and this is also in natural stores
- Henna powder – you can get this at most health food stores
You only need to mix equal amounts of each ingredient to make a thick paste once the boiling water is added. Let cool, then comb through wet hair.
Put a shower cap or plastic bag over your head and let it sit for about an hour (note that if you have darker hair, it can be left on for up to 2 hours). Remove the protector and rinse the mixture.
Just rinse your head with water and vinegar. It takes a little time for this to work, so it’s best for those looking for regular rinsing.
Simply mix 1 part vinegar with six parts water and rinse to clarify your hair quickly and without damaging it, holding for at least 15 minutes.
Apple cider vinegar works and smells a little better.
10. Sea Salt
To lighten hair naturally, you can also mix salt with water. If you have ever swum in saltwater, you already know how this works.
Just mix 1 part salt with five parts water and rinse your hair. Hold for at least 15 minutes and then rinse.
11. Honey With Olive Oil
These two ingredients have the quality to lighten your hair. Honey has an antiseptic quality as well as a bleaching agent. it makes the hair smooth and light. on the other hand, olive oil will prevent hair from drying out. using this combination will help to lighten your hair. Only you need
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil.
Put this ingredient in a bowl. Mixed it well to get a smooth blend. Apply this blend to your hair and go out for the Sunlight. After an hour, Clean your hair with Shampoo and condition. Use it twice a week to get desirable results
Recommendations to lighten hair naturally
- Do not abuse these treatments daily; remember to let your hair and scalp get enough rest.
- If you are going to use lemon, keep in mind that although it is beneficial, it can dry your hair, especially the ends, that is why you must hydrate it with conditioners, cream, or oils that restore shine and life to your hair.
- The honey treatment is very beneficial. Since it not only helps you lighten the hair but also hydrates it and gives it the necessary shine and life, just as if you had used some expensive hydration treatment, making it very advantageous if you use the mask we described above.
- It is recommended that if you are going to use a spoon, it should be plastic since the metal can react with the ingredients.
- These tips are more beneficial if your hair is light brown and you want to bring it to a blonde shade. However, if your hair is black, you will probably only be able to lighten one or two tones only.
- It is essential to mention that these treatments only have an effect on hair that has never been dyed if you dyed it recently it will not work.
- You can also add cinnamon to honey and mix it with your conditioner.
- If you want to improve the appearance of your hair, it is also important that you eat very well, in addition to exercising regularly.